I'm on Etsy!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Cinnamon Apple Croissants "Recipe"

I made this recipe up all by myself.

I don't get specific about measuring ingredients much of the time. So I will tell you approximately what you'll need for this. It's faster when you don't have to measure anyway.


Cut up one apple and sprinkle cinnamon until it looks like an appropriate amount. Fry it in an appropriate amount of oil until it seems an appropriate amount of soft.


Spread an appropriate amount of cinnamon sugar on the croissants. (To make cinnamon sugar, simply put the appropriate amount of cinnamon into sugar and mix it up). Put a few apples on each triangle.


And roll it up. You can sprinkle some more cinnamon sugar on top if you like.

Follow the baking instructions on the croissant can.


Serve with bacon. Because the internet is crazy about bacon. 

And I guess I am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment