I'm on Etsy!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mediocre Homemade Potpourri

Don't oranges smell like the Holidays? (By "Holidays", I mean Thanksgiving and Christmas, of course. But my personal code of ethics says it's too early to be celebrating Christmas. Nevertheless, oranges don't exactly smell like Thanksgiving. So anyway).

I just know you were wondering what to do with all those orange peels. I'm not sure why you haven't just been throwing them away like a normal person.

So why not toss them in a pot with some water and that cinnamon stick that's been in your cabinet for six years? Bring it to a boil, then let it simmer. It smells pretty good. And you will look sooo domestic.



If you were a tad more domestic than me, you could cut the peels in nice little strips. That will probably look much prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment