I'm on Etsy!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dress it up with twine

I crocheted this dishcloth as a gift yesterday. It is a small thing, and it didn't take too long to make, but I wanted to dress it up a little.

So I folded it and tied it with twine and now it looks pretty cute! More gift-like.
I bet you've never had cappuccino with marshmallows.
I made this mix for decaf cappuccino today. I wanted to make sure that I would remember it was decaf without actually writing on it. So I cut a strip of green fabric, the color that always represents decaf, since I didn't seem to have any green ribbons. And I tied on some twine to keep it on. Now it looks less like an old spaghetti jar.
This is what I'm doing with my time instead of laundry, dishes, painting a mirror, sewing a skirt, taking in a shirt, fixing a strap and sewing a button. I think I'll go read a book now.


No comments:

Post a Comment