I'm on Etsy!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Some favorite yard sale finds

One of my favorite things to do is find great stuff at yard sales. So I thought I'd share a couple of things that I have found.

First are these frames. I don't remember exactly what I paid for them. But I remember it was more than I would usually pay. I think about $3 each. I splurged.

They were a tired-looking brass when I found them. So I painted them green to match the chairs. I could put some fabric in the frames. Or maybe even pictures. (What a weird thing to do). But I think I like them like this.

I also got this coffee table at a yard sale. It's a little fancier than my usual style, but I like it. They were asking $25, so I offered $20. They accepted the offer so quickly that I almost asked if they would take $15.





I'm planning to hit some yard sales tomorrow. I've made a list of things I'm looking for so I can do some projects I've seen on Pinterest. I'm looking for old sheets for this rag rug, a small cabinet for this little kitchen for my future adopted baby girl, throw pillows for this project, and plates for this treat stand. That's not my whole list, though. I'll let you know what I find.

What's your favorite yard sale find?




No comments:

Post a Comment