I'm on Etsy!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Reusable Containers


Do you ever buy these things? I like to keep these sorts of containers on hand in case I am sending some food home with someone. Then I don't have to worry about getting the container back from them. Although, if it was this container, at least they would know it was mine.


But I don't buy these Take Alongs. I noticed the sandwich meat I usually buy comes in same kind of containers! Walmart brand has the same kind. I guess I forgot to take a picture. So I wash them and keep them.


I like to keep some glass jars on hand too. They're good for sending soup or some other hot food home with someone. Sometimes you need a small container for paint.  That's what I'm keeping those small bowls for.


Sometimes you need something to organize your craft supplies.

Sometimes you need something for your home-made cappuccino.

You know I'm a big fan of most things Walmart brand, but I recently bought this more expensive spaghetti sauce, because I like that little Atlas jar. I'll put something pretty in it.


I think it's great to reuse stuff when you can. But don't go overboard. If you have a lot of plastic grocery bags, you can just recycle those. You don't have to crochet a grocery bag purse. Although, I suppose you could do that. Just make sure it's a pretty one.

How have you reused containers?

No comments:

Post a Comment